Niseko is indisputably Japan’s number one international ski destination, with the highest number of foreign visitors and the best tourism infrastructure. Due to a large number of Australian tourists almost everything in town is in English and most staff speak English, making it extremely easy to get around town. Niseko has a choice of ski in, ski out modern Western accommodation, much of which is self contained. (The best accommodation in Niseko is books out up to a year in advance so it helps to book early.) The main ski area is Annupuri, Niseko Village, Grand Hirafu, and Hanazono, which are interconnected and may be skied on one ski pass – the Niseko United pass.
7 Night Package
Return economy starter airfare to Tokyo Narita then Tokyo Narita to Sapporo Chitose airport (checked
baggage not included).
- Return coach transfers from/to New Chitose Airport.
- 7 Nights’ accommodation in your selected property
- Breakfast daily (breakfast not included when staying at Owashi Lodge)
- 1 Night accommodation at Nikko Narita Hotel in a twin share room
- 5 day (consecutive) Niseko United lift pass.